in case you're wondering whether I did it and didn't tell u about my hunk...well...no such hunk has been found by far and no. although i'm small, that doesn't mean I cost less (ie. cheap). no. I didn't have sex. i DID however, have the opportunity to cross off one more item off the list of American lifestyle list which is witness sex occuring in close proximity. eg. roommate/neighbor etc. in this case I was already forewarned that it would probably take place since I already heard both voices in the shower and 2 naked people in close proximity can only lead to one thing. so yeah...it got really quiet suddenly and next thing I knew...it kinda sounded like someone was building something or hammering something into the wall or basically...banging the wall. YAY! first experience with sex. my hamsters don't count. hahahaha. in case u think i'm a creeper or some national geographic channel researcher on the human sex stuff...it just so happens that the walls in the US are very thin and their bathroom is just next to mine. yeah! it's american life whoo!
had work today which wasn't extremely tough, yet wasn't very easy either due to the shortage of manpower (which is a really rare thing because there's usually too many of us). Nonetheless, the long movie plus no intermission really led to very interesting conversations. I don't even know how we brought up the topic of using a tampon but since I've never seen one or used one and i am mortified at the idea of using one, my dear co-worker decided to...educate me. so she took out her tampon (not OUT of her..out of her bag..a used one would be very very disturbing and disgusting. especially so for people selling edibles behind the counter) and explained to me how it worked and what you were supposed to do with it. so American mystery number 2 is solved as well. I'm still mortified by it and I don't think i ever want to use that. it's just horrifying to stick that tube in u. but if u think about it....a dude's hose is way larger than a tampon tube and that's possibly more terrifying. THIS of course led to the topic of sex and boys and we ended up talking about trying to figure out how men act and think and behave and she started asking random male customers questions like "if you and 3 other guys were in a hotel room with 2 beds, will you share a bed or have 2 of u sleep on the floor?". it was a definitely interesting night. long night, but fun. got to be a janitor for tonight too since the housekeepers didn't come in today so we had to clean the theatre but that meant more pay WOO! 50 bucks for the night yo!
as I was walking home one of the savannah bicycle riders offered me a ride home so i figured why not. couldn't be dangerous cos i could always jump off. a guy trying to lug a cart and a person behind couldn't possibly go very fast and I'm not too far away from home anyway. so it was fun...sitting behind getting a free ride in the nice cool spring night right to my door. sweet!
this spring weather is getting to me. it's too nice for me to be sitting in here doing homework. i can't seem to focus and get anything done and i know....tons of people are having the same issue!
7 more weeks to summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment