Tuesday, August 25, 2009

i had a weird dream last night. wouldn't say it was a nightmare or anything bad for that matter cos I really enjoyed it. for a moment it felt like I was in love and in a relationship. but that relationship with the person already exists though it's in a totally different way.

I can't quite remember the start, but i'll write what I could remember.

I dreamt that i had a father and a young brother whom as usual....i do not know in real life. it kinda was like...an extract in a tv show or a movie, but they were poor and living in a rented ROOM not apartment in some old house run by a malay and dad and landlord were arguing about agreeing to paint the house walls grey. *WTH?!?!* but dad refused to sign the agreement form because he felt that grey would make the already gloomy house feel gloomier. SOMEHOW...i saw a patch of the wall painted grey and decided it wasn't so bad and convinced my dad to agree. I don't even know how my memory of the ARC room in the old IJTP building at thompson warped to look completely clean, neat and organised and very modern with cool grey walls. but that warped memory certainly made me believe grey was a nice color for the house.

anyhows. I wanted to hurry all that because I wanted to go to the zoo and even then, dark clouds were gathering so I hurried father and brother to go get ready so I could go to the zoo. while they were preparing, I was somehow transported to a swimming pool and petting a giant squid (WHAT?!?!) and i was so scared it was gonna grab my hands in it's tentacles and kill me or smth. but then it transformed into a squishy dolphin and apparently the dolphin only like good looking people and the trainer told me it had such a hard time with paris hilton and britney spears were in the water (WHAT!??!?)

i was then suddenly re-transported back to the father's house where my dad was putting on a diver's suit in preparation for the zoo. (huh??) and as I hurried them into the car, i realised that I had forgotten my camera, so I told them to meet me at the entrance of the dorm while i ran back to go get it. I had forgotten my id but i pretended to hear the security guard wrongly and ran in anyway. apparently there were orientation games playing and people kept mistaking that I was part of the group, dragging me to play humans vs zombies. and I was really annoyed cos I was in a hurry and these people were stalling my time!! !@#$% how many times do i have to convince people that I am NOT playing and trying to explain why I have the human zombie manual when i wasn't playing! then this little malay boy wanted to make me participate in another game and i refused and he started being really annoying at the stairway and he had climbed up from the outside, so he was hanging on the other side of the wall from the railings in the stairway. After refusing, i turned around to leave only to feel the back of my shirt ripped and my bra unhooked/cut and that made me furious and i picked him up a threw him a couple of kilometers away and took his shoe and threw it hard at his face. of course i looked like a jerk then but I was seriously pissed and I called his mother and complain (WTH)

at that time the skies were seriously about to pour heavily and I doubted the chances of me going to the zoo and it was also like 6 something in the evening which meant the zoo was gonna close any time. So i went to my room and grabbed my camera and I was about to leave when my dad came around the corner to tell me he had a surprise for me and we should go star gazing instead. excited, I went to go get bobo and it seriously felt like I was a guy and her boyfriend and I took her hand while she was all oozzy from love. hahahhaa. I arrived at the "star gazing" place which was really, the top of a building except instead of seeing stars, we were wowed by the scenic view of Singapore at night (WHAT?!?!). suddenly this group of thugs came and demanded to know what we were here and SOMEHOW...i had grabbed a gun instead of my DSLR :S i had no intention of using it though and then my dad came up behind him with a LARGER GUN. and though it was obviously a tensed and serious moment, i felt light hearted and said I should go down and get my camera instead and so i did.

what a strange dream.

No comments: