Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nothing exciting has really happened by far since the Alternative Spring break trip to Alabama. For one, at least I've gotten my scholarship materials completed and sent out. I'm just hoping for now that everything gets delivered on time, and not even a day late :S meeks meeks. tons of cash involved so i'm crossing my fingers and hoping that with my application materials there on time at least I stand a chance rather than not at all. (plus all that effort down the drain. GANASAI) Despite sending my applications by the fastest possible way through USPS, (it was supposed to take only 3 days to reach the scholarship councils), the documents have only just reached singapore. which means that it still needs to be sorted out...THEN sent out. here's crossing my fingers that MDA gets it on time. then there's the mystery of my DesignSingapore application since there's no tracking number because USPS doesn't supply tracking for flat mail priority stuff. annoyance. if their idea of 1-3 business days was really 7 days in reality (as with the case for my global express mail), I'm screwed and there goes my chance of a scholarship. SIGH.

classs has been the least bit exciting, with a truck ton of projects. the usual load we have for other students taking 2 studios and 1 lecture is 8 projects and 2 exams. for the usual load of 3 studios it is 12 projects. this quarter despite taking only 3 studios, I've somehow managed to accumulate a total of 13 projects for 10 weeks, which is like about 1 entire project in 1 week? doesn't sound like alot right? people don't take into consideration the amount of thought required to analyze the design problem, brain storm, research, and execute the project. blah. i take forever to do that too so it ain't helping my time management. i can't wait for summer to start. i just want to laze around and not worry about projects. haha. i think after doing summer quarter and continuously working on different things i'm quite sianed about my work.

mamoomeee. i tried posting up my work but blogger was being stupid.

1 comment:

su said...

GLORIA you can do it. I will plough through revision month and you will survive project month!!!