Friday, March 05, 2010

we should have known that the calm talk we had didn't last for long. It was after all, the calm before the storm and the whole entire event has placed so much stressed and tension in the entire house. not much help to the already high stress of finals that most of us are already going through :(

the fact that everything has been so highly based on he said, she said instead of going directly to one another just made things a bajillion times worser and though I have tried to settle things amongst the girls nothing has yet been fully resolved though the tension in the air has more or less decreased tremendously after the explosion.

it's just been so frustrating trying to be the middle man communicating between the two groups. while i do acknowledge the problems of both sides, I do feel for emily but I feel that I've done all that I could to help her in this process and I can do no more. My attempts at trying to bring the two groups in a peaceful conversation to settle the issue that was blown off has completely failed due to different schedules and possibly the fact that emily appears to be slyly pushing it aside. for now, emily appears to be in an unknown position of whether she will fight for the house or whether she will move. The stress of the whole issue and other things that fell apart for her can be totally felt like an aura around her and even I am fearful of approaching her and have ended up texting her despite being in a room just opposite of hers. constantly locked in her room with ANGRY SCREAMO music playing doesn't help and it's just difficult having to talk to someone who has gone through so much in just a few days and have a ton of walls around to protect her while she tries to sort through everything.

bah. i can only cross my fingers that things won't get worse as she drags it longer. I now pull myself out of the equation. each man for their own.

No comments: