YAY I survived the finals!!
ok i think i don't really deserve to celebrate considering how i did the bare minimum just to get through this quarter. it hasn't been the most fun quarter and I definitely felt that I've underachieved. I did however, end up peer tutoring, student ambassadoring, AIGA SCAD exco-ing, AIGA member and do all that other extra curricular activities. I blame my bare minimum effort this quarter on how divided I am all over the place. It doesn't help either that I cant multi task and I can't divide my heart and energy.
Anyhows, my second 3d motion media piece and my final. I had originally intended it to be more disney but it turned out more nickelodeon. I blame it on them coming to school and influencing me subconsciously. I'm SORRY DISNEY. pls don't hate me for it :(
There are some glitches and horrible camera movement and rhythm and it was so hard to control cos I had so many elements in there that I wasn't able to switch to 4 view mode cause it would hang and refuse to show me anything so I was permanently stuck in the perspective view. Having to navigate the scene was a pain in the butt mostly cos my motion sickness was killing me.
I would have loved to do something more epic especially with the egg rolling scene and the toast cannons but i ran out of patience and time...mostly patience.
My twitter account followers have also grown in size without a decrease in the past few days. I'm especially delighted that it hasn't been some porn spam but like actual designers that follow me so I'm quite happy. the irony is that within the past few days of not updating, I have been getting more followers. maybe i should just stop tweeting entirely and have more followers magically appear.
No comments:
Post a Comment