Wednesday, December 02, 2009

at long last

Finally got down to figuring this new blogger system and it's weird codings and special settings. In an attempt to make things easier and remove the need for knowledge of html, they made everything more microsoft word cut and paste but hid it in Widgets instead of letting things simply be coded in html in the layout form. So thanks to all these new categorisations, none of my previous html coding worked until now. Thus, I now have my links back up and my tagboard up again.

thank goodness I figured things out. OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE ABANDONED THIS BLOG. which would be kinda sad considering how long I've had this.

As I look back at my life, I realised I've been really blessed to always have a solid bunch of friends at every single stage of my life. I don't quite care for the number of friends I have but rather the quality of friendship. When I think about how I am able to just move on in life and let them drift in and out and take turns in being the top ranking priority friends, I do feel like I make a very lousy friend. It's like as though I do as I please and come and go when I feel like it or want to. I'm such a selfish, self centeresed ass.

There are days when I wonder how it would be like at my funeral. Especially when I have to take long flights back and you never know what will happen. How will my friends feel? How will they remember me by? What impact has my life brought?

Kinda makes you want to do more with your life doesn't it?

Just in case that actually happens. I want my good friends to decorate my tombstone/marble slab. I want people to look at my stone/tablet and smile. the random, childish and crazy life that I led.

1 comment:

bobo said...

your tag board is so unreliable! hahah cos it doesnt always appear... anyways, you have had a great impact in other people's lives that you are not aware of! :) one that is constantly serving others, wanting to bring a smile to people's faces. *octupus dance~* hahaha. love you pacey! :)