Tuesday, June 15, 2010

it is so hot I think Singapore is actually cool compared to this.

it's 39 flippin' degrees. I think my blood is boiling within me and my organs are slowly cooking.

X___X

anyhows, joined a small group of kids with the international student services for a trip to Pooler, Georgia for bowling, laser tag and some ball shooting game. it was fun. not highly social or anything, but it's fine. it was a nice escape considering how long it's been since i've done anything like an ordinary person....like watch a movie and all that stuff. Savannah needs to have more life....and to have them located in accessible, safe areas.

on a side note, I really like the arcades here. it's all the old school ball games that Singapore has long ago eliminated from all the arcades...whacking mole rats with the hammer game, rolling little rubber balls into different slots, ski ball etc etc. sadly, the arcade is no longer a cheap quarter per game but a dollar now. Bowling and laser tag was very cheap though. $1 per person for a game of bowling, together with shoe rental, it was bout $4. Laser tag was a mere $3. to think singapore charges so much more for that just because it's not common to find and just cause it's considered a cooler than normal activity doesn't give them a right to overcharge for it all.

ah well.

fun fun day. I'm hiding indoors keeping as cool as i possibly can. 39 degrees...gosh. I dun even think my body temperature has ever gone that high.

No comments: