after spending a week organising, clearing and categorizing my font database of 3600 fonts, trying to clear up my computer and organise my files, my mac has decided to give up on me.
it is not working as it should be (ie. one click requires several minutes of waiting time. I can't even open up microsoft word without having it freeze). I am not a happy person right now.
Especially after transferring my files did I realise that the best of my portfolio works are missing (ie. I must have deleted them by accident or something which is plenty strange because I know just a few days ago I had uploaded them to the behance network.)
thus, I ran a scan to scan my computer to retrieve the deleted files, only to my utmost horror, after taking 3 days to scan up to half the amount required, my computer froze, and I had to force it to shut down the incorrect way and wait for the super duper laggy computer to start up all over again. as you can tell. i'm in no where near the world delighted.
if I lose all the data in my hard disk...it's all my photos from my my entire time here, my holiday photos, ALL MY WORK from school and more. that just sucks balls. And this will ruin my application for internships cos now i have to start from scratch. I am NOT HAPPY. on the bright side...at least I still have the files for my website....i hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment