Thursday, October 21, 2010

i feel like i'm continually preparing my resume and gathering my portfolio and yet the irony is i still think they all suck. being a designer is kinda annoying cos it means that while everyone else's portfolio/resume just needs to be fancy in content, mine has to wow them visually too. and that's a problem because i'm never really and fully wowed by my own work.

I need to revamp my portfolio but i haven't found the time to edit some of my projects, re-print them for photoshoots for portfolio.

then there's the upcoming disney imagineers program at SCAD that i want to do so badly. I failed at getting in last year but hopefully this year with better and more relevant industry work and better professors to give recommendations I might stand a chance. *cross my fingers*

anyhows....it's been awhile since i last posted work so...here's just a little piece. my first 3d motion media project.



still need to work on timing and speed but i think this is at least more dynamic that what i've been producing. la la la la

No comments: