Monday, August 18, 2008

packing is such a chore!!! oh goodness gracious. i'm thankful for my 2 roomies who have been so cooperative in volunteering to bring the bigger stuff like a printer and tele and car etc. YAY. we've settled everything that we need to settle. hahaha. happinesss. FACEBOOK IS SOOO USEFUL :D

bah. but packing here on the other hand is a headache :( i was digging around in my cupboard for warmer clothes to bring over and I REALISED SOMETHING! all along i thought my cupboard was full of my ugly clothes that i'm hiding in there cos i totally hate them. BUT TODAY...WHEN I SEARCHED THROUGH MY WARDROBE, I REALISED WITH A HORROR THAT 7/8 of my wardrobe belongs to my younger brother!! I AM IN SUCH A PATHETIC STATE OF BEING CLOTHELESS. hahaha. shopping time ;D

shucks..i feel quite lost. shopping is a foreign word to me. let alone an activity. i need to go shopping for more clothes. hahah.

No comments: