my roommates had a little party last night with several friends. I don't mind it since it's not like the house is brimming with people whatsoever and it was honestly interesting to meet people yesterday. For the first time in my life, I've witnessed how people act when drunk. lol :p it was definitely an interesting experience even if I mainly sat from my room and listened.
While most people when drunk just act retarded, i found out that one of my roommates is a SAD drunk. it was kinda confusing because you could hear her in the hall way half crying half laughing, but what I learnt from this episode is really what great friends they have.
it was 3 am in the morning when the party simmered down and only close friends remained and the girls were sort of wasted though not out. but the guys stayed with them and made sure the sad drunk roomie was alright and insisted to stay until she puked to feel better. These are the very same guys who have been helping us carry heavy stuff and drove the girls around places to shop for stuff etc. hearing how sweet they are definitely made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside as I sat on my bed and looked at my photos on the wall of my friends and I and I realised...
...how important friends are in our lives.
so to all me friends. thank you for being my friends and i love you all.
DO SMACK ME IF I'M AN ASSHOLE TO YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment