With all 3 other girls back in the house, the work of decorating and ordering the house is back and running. the house now feels more like a house and the interior designer and girly side of all the girls are out at work and play and the house is now a BURST of colors. looks like a 120 water color set just exploded and splattered neatly on every single thing, adding flowers and swirls here and there. Compared to their individual rooms, my room appears totally like a guy's. Monotonous with earthy tones all around. beige, brown, white and black all in various tints, tones and shades. In an attempt to spruce up my room without spending cash on pretty furniture, I've broken my tradition of having no photos on my walls. To be honest, I've never taken posters or pictures or anything else for that matter to paste on my walls but I figured why not try it out and I guess having them does make me feel a little more like a girl...a girl in school.
Perhaps it might make me more homesick staring at these pictures of my good buddies back home. my church mates, my brudders, my JC friends...in no specific preferences of course. i love you all. but as I dugged them all out from my little memory box, I felt like such a dooshbag and a lousy friend for not being as sweet about lil gifts and letters. As I looked through them, memories and emotions flooded through me as I figured....heck to the homesickness. a little pain now and then is worth it for all these warmth and fuzziness. so now...with all my beloved friends up on my wall, I can go to bed looking at them and feel happy falling asleep and waking up to their faces once again. As if I'm back home with all of them <3
Things by far have been going pretty great with the roommates, though admittedly, I do feel left out now and then considering how they're all good friends with one another and I am after all, a new person to all of them. they've been great though, introducing me to their friends and I'm happy I moved out of my comfort zone and it does feel as though my circle of life has expanded. I no longer have to worry about messy roommates and we've all been neat and clean freaks so we just wash each other's dishes when its convenient to and its all done in good heart.
so with new found friends...here's a start to a brand new section of my life once again.....
No comments:
Post a Comment