Sunday, May 09, 2010

urgh I am pissed beyond description at michelle. How could I have trusted her and her mother again when they screwed me over the last time already?!? this time it seemed so sure with the real estate agent involved and us seeing the house and everything. and now I am possibly reduced to nothing.

I had like such a wonderful place despite all the drama and it sucks even more that after it was pretty fixed with 2 other girls taking our places that things are so nice now. No parties, no guests, hardly anyone's at home. ARGHZZZZZ. Why did I not follow my gut feelings about this thing?!?! swayed by emotions and delight of being able to live with a good friend. ahhh..i'm so pissed to be thrown into this situation now especially after i've been so spoilt by my current one.

I feel really bad to be throwing all these unto michelle and her mum especially since they feel super bad for promising all these things and now have me totally nothing and seriously screwing me over big time. i need to know that my housing situation is settled because I only have 3 weeks left. YIKESSSSS.

ARGHHHHHHH

so michelle just called me and she breaks news that she thinks could potentially sever our friendship and I knew it was gonna be bad. she's telling me to throw away all plans with her and find my own solution.

great.

yet i cant be angry with her cos she's so upset about it and it's not entirely her fault either.

WHY OH WHY.

No comments: