with 2 weeks left, I've come to the final decision of subletting. I didn't have a choice because a friend who lived in the most perfect location for my summer school had to have an answer today and if I denied her...i would have very well have ended up with no place to live and I didn't want to end up just settling for a place and feel all miserable for the rest of the year and deal with having to move all over again. I guess this is good because if i ever need to hang around after i graduate or if for some reason i didn't finish all my classes to graduate on time, I still have a place to stay for the summer of 2012.
it's been a tough few weeks with the struggle and stress of finding a place. It didn't help that friend after friend bailed on me for housing and nothing had worked out. I guess it was all in God's plans to make sure I really had no choice but to sublet for the summer and then find something else during the summer. Also great to be able to finally focus in class and on homework without having to think about housing ALL the time.
I guess it was really hard and then I went to church this morning and everything was about how God held everything and everyone in His hands. Sermon was about having faith and trusting in God. and that meant going first not knowing what the end outcome will be. I don't know how Abraham did it because it's probably way harder for him to move his entire clan and be accountable to them, then having to claim a land that wasn't even theirs...it's almost like telling me to chase my roommates away and saying that God wants me to have it. I can't help but keep wishing I could turn back time and follow my gut feeling to deny michelle and stay on here even though rent is increasing just $25 a month (though if you think about it..this accumulates and electric bills here per month is outrageous especially in the summer)
I don't think know what God has in stored for me for the remaining 2 years. For now....I just have to trust in Him....and walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment