ok...my friend is starting to get on my nerves (although she is not the reason for my unworking ulnar nerve)
it was one thing when we were working together on our projects in poetter hall all summer and it was fine when she asked me questions when i was there. BUT...now that I'm back to working at home, it is NOT ok to text me EVERYTIME you have a question and email me for a critique. Yes i am a peer tutor but no I am NOT your on call assistant or professor. nor am I responsible for finding out or knowing when events happen, where events happen, what time buildings and print shop operates. I am in no way in a position that requires me to know this information by heart and for GOODNESS SAKE. it's all online. Don't be so lazy.
BLAH. I'm fine with helping people who try but when it gets to the point where you are taking advantage of me I will not take that.
sorry. HAD to rant.
No comments:
Post a Comment