usually by this time of the quarter I would be counting down to the end for celebration.
this quarter though....things have gone sort of haywired and all my plans including for the summer has been thrown off :( sadness. the only thing I can think about in relation to time is:
OH SHIT...NO TIME TO FINISH MY PROJECT....mai gan chiong mai gan chiong...maybe i should pon class...hmmmm...
yeah. it's not that big a deal unless you calculate the amount of money u are losing per class then it's horrible. but seriously...with finals, every class is a studio class. you don't learn anything...with the exception of motion tech 2 which is only helpful if you have done your work and ask minny-ho questions...and digital page and web class because we're actually learning stuff like how to use dreamweaver and upload videos etc.
all i can think about right now is....I WANT A MASSAGE. yes. a nice full body thai massage to stretch and knead away at my stiff, rigor mortis muscles/fats would be PERFECT right now. My work requires me to sit down in the exact same chair in limited positions for long periods of time and what do i do at work as a tutor? I sit down in the same exact few limited positions. what about class? the same thing....it's no wonder my hips are ginormous. it has grown to support the weight of my body. this is possibly a very logical explanation for why i have small feet. yes yes.
on the bright side....if i ever get paralyzed, it's not so bad because at least i won't feel the need to stretch and ache. that is...if i can still use my hands to work. I cannot imagine having to be fed. HOW TO EAT??? I'm always nervous about not being able to control food cos i tend to choke. I can't even feed myself watermelon and porridge without gagging cos i can't chew it properly...i fear....airplane spoonfuls.
righto...back to slogging my back out >.<
i am going to the mall for a chinese massage once school is done and i get my stuff packed and moved. how i miss my dad.....'s massages. HAHAHAHAHA/
i am an unfilial daughter.
1 comment:
oh my... im dying for a massage too gloria! but they are all so expensive here... :(
Post a Comment